All you have to do is buy some Castile Soap and below are the recipes you need to make seven different kinds of cleaners. Castile soap makes it easy to go green, be healthier, and save money all at the same time. It's easy!
- Shampoo - 1 cup Castile soap and 3 cups of water.
- Laundry detergent - 1 cup Castile soap, 1 cup baking soda, 1/3 cup salt, put in a gallon jug and fill to the top with water. 1/4 cup per load.
- Floor cleaner - 3 tablespoons Castile soap mixed in a bucket of warm water.
- Liquid hand soap - 1/2 Castile soap and 1/2 water.
- Mild body wash - 1 cup water and 1/2 cup of Castile soap.
- Pet shampoo - 2 cups Castile soap and 1 cup water
- Carpet cleaner - 1 part Castile soap to 4 parts water
In my experience withCastile soap, I found a few things that I did not feel it was a good fit for cleaning or for other reasons. The things I didn't think it did a very good job on was:
- Toothpaste - tastes terrible!!!
- Toilet and Tub Cleaner - didn't clean very quickly
- Electric Dishwasher Soap - didn't clean very well
You can find Castile soap on Amazon.com less than sixteen dollars for 32 ounces, and it come in all kinds of scents, like lavender, aloe vera, citrus,rose and eucalyptus. Give it a try, and see what you think. You can save a pile of money, I know because I did it!
Have a great weekend!