Lamb's Ear is a very versatile plant and it has many uses, both edible and medicinal:
antiseptic and anti-inflammatory and help the blot clot.
2. Reduce swelling of insect stings - crush the leaves and press on the sting site.
3. Remedy for Pinkeye and Sties - chop and steep a few leaves and strain. Wash the eye with the liquid.
4. Fever and diarrhea - make tea with chopped fresh or dried lamb's ear leaves and drink.
5. Hemorrhoids - wash and place over the tender area to shrink swelling and reduce pain.
6. Rash - wash and place over a skin rash. It's anti-inflammatory properties will help stop the itching and reduce swelling.
7. Salad - small young leaves can be eaten in salad or steamed and eaten hot.
8. Plant for your garden - makes a lovely perennial plant for a flower or herb garden
9. Washcloth - Large leaves has been used as washcloths to wash up or bathe.
10. Toilet Paper - wash the leaves and they are a great alternative to toilet paper.
How to Grow Your Own Lamb's Ear
A Video Tutorial
I hope you will plant some lamb's ear, it is one of the most useful plants you can have!
Have a great weekend,