Pumpkin Spice Dip
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese at room temperature
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin at room temperature
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- In a medium bowl, place the pumpkin and cream cheese
- With an electric mixer on slow, beat until the two ingredients are thorougly mixed together
- Add brown sugar, and the three spices and beat on medium until dip is soft and mixed completely smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving
The best hand mixer, in my opinion is this one by Kitchen Aid. Not only is it a great mixer, but it comes with a 1 year replacement guarantee and is available in 15 colors! I went with blue!
Pumpkin Spice Fluff
- In a medium bowl, place the powdered sugar and cream cheese
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium, the two ingredients are thorougly combined
- Add pumpkin and beat till mixed.
- Stir in all the spices.
- Remove from mixer and add whipped topping and mix by hand until smooth and uniform color.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Peanut Butter Cookies
Have a great week,