I was stuck on a little laptop until a couple days ago, when I finally got my desktop back. Since then I have been installing all my programs and anti-virus and on and on and on. So time consuming and annoying. This is why I have not posted in so long. I didn't forget about you all!
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix (can use other flavors if you prefer)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
- Stir cake mix, oil, eggs and vanilla with spoon until it is the consistency of dough
- Place the bowl of dough into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes so it can harden up a bit
- Roll the cookies into 1 inch balls and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand
- Place on the cookie sheet 1 to 2 inches apart
- (I usually sprinkle a bit of white sugar on top, just to make them sparkle)
- Bake about 10 minutes, you may need a minute more or less depending on your oven
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes, then place them on a cooling rack to cool completely before storing them in an airtight container
- Makes about 2 to 2 1/2 dozen cookies
I have also made these with chopped pecans and that is a really delicious addition. If you want to make a decadent cookie even more decadent, add peanut butter chips!
This book got rave reviews!